[Foundation-l] Important notice -- please confirm your unblock-en-l subscription

Christoper Russel criticize_antijapanese_racism at msn.com
Fri Mar 2 20:47:51 UTC 2007

I can't help thinking morerover that
the lisrt administrator of "unvlock-en-l", Essjay and Mindspillage have
had many sockpuppets beyond "Luna" and "Predego"
and abused admin's power.

What can you do for people(Wikipedians) besides listen to them?

On 02 Mar 2007, unblock-en-l-owner wrote:
>You are not allowed to post to this mailing list, and your message has
>been automatically rejected.  If you think that your messages are
>being rejected in error, contact the mailing list owner at
>unblock-en-l-owner at lists.wikimedia.org.

By what reasons?

"Luna", who is suspected strongly the sockpuppet of the list administrator
of "Unblock-en-l",
said, "You can request to re-join the list at any time".

So, I have already requested it to the list administrators and the trustees.
Therefore, I have no need to be ordered by Lunacy-like persons.

Please don't reject my message "automatically", Essjay and Mindspillage.

>From: "Christoper Russel" <criticize_antijapanese_racism at msn.com>
>To: lunasantin at gmail.com, foundation-l at lists.wikimedia.org,
>wikien-l at lists.wikimedia.org, unblock-en-l at lists.wikimedia.org,
>wikipedia-l at lists.wikimedia.org, unblock-en-l-owner at lists.wikimedia.org
>CC: info at wikimedia.org, board at wikimedia.org
>Subject: RE: Important notice -- please confirm your unblock-en-l
>subscription
>Date: Fri, 02 Mar 2007 15:08:31 -0500

>I have to suspect strongly:

>Luna = Prodego = Essjay = "Ryan Jordan" = other many admin's sockpuppet's
>accounts

>= inappropriate admin's accounts group abusing sockpuppets and amin's power

>= Chinese and/or Korean group with anti-Japanese racism and facism.
>
>Why can't they allow IP address contributers to read "Unblock-en-l"?
(It is very useful!)