[Foundation-l] a new free image!

Yonatan Horan yonatanh at gmail.com
Thu Mar 1 21:28:08 UTC 2007

On the other hand I expect many of them to do quite the opposite and ask why
those guys over there who know nothing about *OUR* project want to limit our
fair use when it's perfectly legal for us to do it (Note: I don't agree with
this attitude, I'm just sure it exists at least in one wikipedia) and it
makes our articles not look as "cool".

-Yonatan