[Foundation-l] a new free image!

GerardM gerard.meijssen at gmail.com
Thu Mar 1 07:03:01 UTC 2007

Hoi,
You must have been living under a rock to have missed the concept of a
doctrine by the board that will disallow many licenses and practices. NC and
ND will be explicitly prohibited. Fair use will only be possible when a
community accepts an EDP or Exemption Doctrine Program. The EDP will even
need to be ratified by legal council ..

Images without information about copyright or license (Public Domain does
not have a license) will be disallowed.

Thanks,
    GerardM