[Foundation-l] Meta-l

Walter Vermeir walter at wikipedia.be
Thu Jun 28 08:02:09 UTC 2007

Brianna Laugher <brianna.laugher op ...> writes:
> Hi,
>
> I see there is now a "meta-l" list:
>
> Could it be transferred to the standard lists.wikimedia.org ? IMO it
> makes more sense to have all the Wikimedia lists at one place.

This list is an "Ad interim" list. If/when the final list is created the
subscribers will be transferred and this list closed.
See;
http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Meta:Babel#Meta-l

> Perhaps it is worth having a discussion about what the role of such a
> list is, too? (when should one post to meta-l, and when should one
> post to foundation-l?)
>
> cheers
> Brianna

Meta-l is to be used for matters that are specific about or relevant for
MetaWiki. I think it will be a low traffic list.

Walter