[Foundation-l] Welcome Sue !

Hsiang-Tai (Ted) Chien hsiangtai.chien at gmail.com
Thu Jun 28 03:51:41 UTC 2007

Welcome aboard, Sue. :)

--
H.T. (Ted)
hsiangtai.chien at gmail.com
http://www.wikimedia.tw

-----Original Message-----
From: Aphaia

On 6/28/07, Florence Devouard <anthere at anthere.org> wrote:
> Dear Wikimedians,
>
> Please join me in welcoming Sue Gardner to the Wikimedia Foundation. Sue
> joins us today as a consultant and special advisor to the Wikimedia
> Board of Trustees.

Welcome aboard, Sue.
And thank you for your announcement,  Florence.

> Sue's arrival is an important step for Wikimedia as we continue to
> evolve as an organization.

Yeah, and sorry for crashing other news,  opening for voting in
[[m:Board elections/2007]] to this historic significant moment even it
is a coincidence. But ... any way, your arrival can be hardly tainted
by any other event, Sue :)

Again, welcome!

--
KIZU Naoko
aphaia at gmail.com
* Vote yet? Try [[Special:Boardvote]] on your wiki *