[Foundation-l] new project proposal: Kunkelfruit Wiki

Husky huskyr at gmail.com
Wed Jun 27 22:34:35 UTC 2007

Hello Sean,
i really like the idea of the website: knowing the details of 'how
things are made' of products we use everyday is something that is
definitely lacking in the information usually coming from  vendors or
companies.

However, i'm not quite sure if KunkelFruit is a Wikimedia project.
Maybe Wikia or another wiki-like host is a better place for such a
project? The topic seems to be quite specific while all the
Wikimedia-projects are usually about more 'general' topics
(encyclopedias, dictionaries, images, etc.)

Another suggestion: while there is still little content maybe it would
be an idea to think about double-licensing the content under a
Creative Commons BY or BY-SA license as well? That certainly makes
reproduction easier in non-digital media (i.e. print).

-- Hay / [[User:Husky]]