[Foundation-l] Chart of candidate positions on ads.

GerardM gerard.meijssen at gmail.com
Tue Jun 26 10:57:39 UTC 2007

Hoi,
Single issue politics are often only divisive. In this presentation people
who have added a template on their user page on one project are compared. It
is hardly relevant because as long as there are alternatives to
advertisements, adverts will not happen.

There are many more issues that have a much more dramatic impact on our
projects like that are not addressed with as much attention..

   - the role of chapters on the Foundation
   - the role of chapters on the projects
   - how to handle issues with communities where there is no clear
   communication happening because of culture or language
   - how to maintain core values in all the language versions of our
   projects
   - how to raise sufficient funding needed to sustain our projects
   - how to partner with other organisations
   - how to ensure proper working relations between the board, personnel
   chapters and communities
   - how to define the bands of acceptable behaviour for a community

Thanks,
     GerardM