[Foundation-l] Chart of candidate positions on ads.

Jeandré du Toit jackdt at gmail.com
Mon Jun 25 22:22:14 UTC 2007

On 6/26/07, Brad Patrick <bradp.wmf at gmail.com> wrote:
> So now the election process itself has become a parody of USA Today?
> This is absurdity.  If you have sufficient concerns about specific
> candidates say so.  I would hope people who care enough about the issue
> to be interested in learning people's positions could do so without
> visual aids.

Sorry. I've tagged it for speedy deletion G6.

I asked here because my position on summaries being good was also
rejected at another site: I was burned by those admins for linking to
the opensecrets page for a famous person and the voting history for
the person they contributed to.
--
User:Jeandré du Toit