[Foundation-l] One side of the #wikipedia story explained

Dejan Čabrilo dcabrilo at gmail.com
Wed Jun 20 20:32:01 UTC 2007

On Wed, 2007-06-20 at 20:40 +0200, Michael Bimmler wrote:
> [...]

This is what I've been trying to say, perhaps too hastly.
I'm glad Zocky (Zoran) took time to explain it, because
he is good in calming the situation down and putting things
into perspective.

Anyway, it would be good for everybody to
read that summary and to see what has been bothering our lot.

Dejan Čabrilo

P.S. Sorry about possible line wrapping problems. My email client has
been playing tricks on me.