[Foundation-l] #wikipedia

Sean Whitton sean at silentflame.com
Wed Jun 20 16:10:08 UTC 2007

Thanks for the correction ant.

I suggest discussion is moved to #wikimedia-irc or the talk page of
the guidelines, but probably not here. I only posted it here
originally because while #wikipedia is supposed to be for Wikipedia,
it ends up covering pretty much everything at times :)

Sean

—Sean Whitton (seanw)
<sean at silentflame.com>
http://seanwhitton.com/