[Foundation-l] #wikipedia

Dmcdevit dmcdevit at cox.net
Wed Jun 20 09:30:04 UTC 2007

Vague Rant wrote:
> Since, until about three minutes ago, I had no idea of how to use a mailing
> list, I tried contacting Dmcdevit with my query via IRC, instead. It did not
> go as well as could be hoped:

I would appreciate if you made your point without posting private
communication.
> [06:35] <vaguerant> I'm curious as to where people spamming the channel
> unrelentingly for half an hour stands in your scale of badness.
And here follows more of the vague accusations and innuendo (this time,
oddly, that I prefer trolling to off-topic chat) which has gotten you
banned from #wikipedia already, and for which you seem to show no
comprehension as to why I would get fed up and begin ignoring it after
hours of it. I would welcome reasoned criticism, just not yours.

Dominic