[Foundation-l] Elections: a new board for the future

effe iets anders effeietsanders at gmail.com
Sun Jun 17 13:12:50 UTC 2007

But I assume that Jan-Bart, Jimbo and maybe Michael too might be
reappointed? At least I would hope they will :) End of term doesn't
mean that they really have to quit :)

So that would mean that Florence's position would be open next year,
and two new positions would be created? (so the total goes up to nine)

Lodewijk