[Foundation-l] Resignation as Bureaucrat and Admin from it.wiktionary ...

GerardM gerard.meijssen at gmail.com
Sun Jun 17 06:04:15 UTC 2007

Hoi,
Given that the people who ousted others are new to the Italian Wiktionary
and given that they have only very recently been given the ability to do
more good by having the sysop tools, it will be interesting to observe if
there is not a third option; having power because of having a title. This is
one of those situations where the proof of the pudding is in the eating. I
hope we will find the Italian Wiktionary alive and well in a years time.
Being alive and well means that the content and quality of the project has
improved. It currently stands at 50.886 articles.
Thanks,
   GerardM