[Foundation-l] WMF-projects: Carbon neutral/low/aware website?

GerardM gerard.meijssen at gmail.com
Sat Jun 9 10:34:44 UTC 2007

Hoi,
First, this discussion is way off where it started from.
Second, when you buy a product, it has an energy footprint. So if you buy
beans from Africa in the European bean season, something is hopelessly wrong
it you consider this not to be your problem. It is not only the energy that
you can safe directly it is also the energy you can safe indirectly. Who do
you think is the customer of industry ?
Thanks,
    GerardM