[Foundation-l] Following the conventions: seperating Wikisource

GerardM gerard.meijssen at gmail.com
Fri Jun 8 05:57:13 UTC 2007

Hoi,
Only dead languages may have not the vocabulary to create a user interface.
For those languages it does not matter much anyway if there is a UI in that
language. There are no people who rely on a localised UI in order to
understand what is on the webpage.

When there is a need to create a user interface for a project and it takes
original research to create the appropriate localisation, nobody will
complain because it is not Wikipedia or whatever project, it is MediaWiki
development. MediaWiki would not have happened withour original research :)

Thanks,
     GerardM