[Foundation-l] ACCOMMODATION NOTE TO REGISTRARS (2nd June, 2007)
daucter at gmail.com
Sat Jun 2 09:54:07 UTC 2007
ACCOMMODATION NOTE TO REGISTRARS (2nd June, 2007)
1. Those who have registered with accommodations before 15th May ,
please *PAY BEFORE 5th JUNE (00:00 UTC), OR YOUR REGISTRATION AND
ACCOMMODATIONS WILL BE CANCELED*.
2. The organizing office is arranging accommodation for speakers,
scholarship awardees now. *All SPEAKERS AND SCHOLARSHIP
AWARDEES*please do as follows:
1. Register right after you know your paper accepted or
2. Mail wikimania-registration at wikimedia.org to tell which
nights will you stay (8/1-8/5) *by 5th JUNE (00:00 UTC).*
3. Awardees please pay before 6th JUNE also, otherwise
accommodation and registration fees will be taken out of your scholarship
3. *Accommodation booking will be re-opened on 7th June.* If you made
your reservation after 15th May, your accommodation booking is not
confirmed. Attendees reserving accommodation after 15th May are on the
waitlist for accommodation, even if your registration is active. Please send
a message to wikimania-registration at wikimedia.org with your name and
the nights that you wish to stay at CYOTAC. Important: please indicate if
you are a speaker or scholarship awardee in this message.
4. *NEW REGISTRATION and ACCOMMODATION BOOKING POLICY* since 7th JUNE:
for registration with accommodation, *PAYMENT SHOULD BE MADE WITHIN 48
HOURS. * Otherwise, registration and accommodations will be canceled
by system automatically. Accommodations will be arranged according to the
order of the time you pay. This is a waiting list, so there's no guarantee.
The organizing office will try to do our best for all participates.
Thanks for your cooperation.
More information about the foundation-l