[Foundation-l] Meta Ban

Azdiyy azdiyy at googlemail.com
Fri Jun 1 09:19:07 UTC 2007

Platonides wrote:
> You have been told that meta admins are usually admins on other wikis.
> What you might haven't understood is that by having experience on
> conflicts and trollings, they'll know about "admin complaints".
>
> Very similar as how they always protect [[m:The Wrong Version]], admins
> are always "a fascist biased communist group which want to rule the wiki
> under their dictatorship".
>
> Not having an ar: admin explaining their version; we only have yours
> which will obviously PV.
> Anyway, your actions clearly fall on "Do not disrupt Wikipedia", so your
> meta ban is probably right. If you feel infinite is too much time, what
> about lowering it to several months?

when you're responsible for cleaning the mess you may well behave like
"a fascist group" without knowing it. trolling, on theother hand, is
more fun.
if it takes several months to set up a new list or decide where this
ban may be discussed (if at all), why not wait? it'll save meta
bandwidth, and allow ar admins back in full gear - no scary trolls
around. no questions need answers if they were a troll's. they must be
right if meta has banned me, or so think they.
Azdiyy