No subject

Sun Jul 1 19:24:19 UTC 2007

framework. You could liken it to free web hosting surrounding your =
content
with adverts to generate revenues.

>I don't know what the legal definition of a publisher is, but the most
>obvious definition is "one who makes something available to the
>public". The WMF does that for Wikipedia content in the same way a
>book publisher makes the contents of a book available to the public.

In no way does the Foundation vet the published content; that is all =
done by
the community. There's not a huge amount of policy set from Board level =
(eg
NPOV), but I believe these are like a free web host having a "no porn" =
rule.

Brian McNeil