Geen onderwerp

Sun Jul 1 19:24:19 UTC 2007

and he solves more manually. That means that although you might run the same
script, the number of errors is not necessarily the same. Besides that,
there is also a matter of trust involved (do you trust the person (s)he will
only run that specific script? Do you trust that (s)he will do the necessary
updates in time? And what about the conflicting situations?) So there are
differences enough. But even if they'd not allow you, just because they want
maximal three bots or so (which seems understandable to me) I would think
that as a valid argument.

But *even* if they wouldn't want a bot to have a bit just because of no
single reason, they just dont want it, so be it. I feel that this is up to
the *community* and not to us to decide, unless the software changes
dramatically, as peter described before.

Eia