[Foundation-l] checkuser

Casey Brown cbrown1023 at comcast.net
Mon Jul 30 14:27:45 UTC 2007

I agree that the Ombudsman committee are supposed to hear all privacy policy
violations, and that this includes things other than CheckUser.  The only
thing is, most of these disputes arise from a CheckUser, which is the most
public item on our list of possible privacy policy violations.

Casey Brown
Cbrown1023