[Foundation-l] Logotype font, t-shirts, Wikimedia Sweden

GerardM gerard.meijssen at gmail.com
Sun Jul 29 20:39:46 UTC 2007

Hoi,
So these fonts prevent you from using what the FSF defines as your rights.
There are more good reasons why we should be involved in providing Free
fonts. For many languages there are no fonts that include all the characters
needed. When we aim to support all languages, the first thing that would be
opportune is to make sure that we are technically able to support these
languages.

At this moment we are not able to support more than 100 languages because
there is no support for them in Unicode. We are talking about many millions
of people.

Thanks,
     GerardM