[Foundation-l] Wikibooks on Harry Potter

cbrown1023 at comcast.net cbrown1023 at comcast.net
Fri Jul 20 23:12:35 UTC 2007

Wikibooks has always been slightly loose in the definition department.  Basically, it is as its tagline shows, a library of textbooks.  These text books range in their subject matter as much as their contributors do.  Another thing to keep in mind is that on projects other than Wikipedia, original research is what they thrive on.

The textbook in question, I believe, *does* meet the scope of the project.  Any textbook that someone wants to read is acceptable (for the most part :P)

Casey Brown
Cbrown1023

From: "Gabe Johnson" <gjzilla at gmail.com>