[Foundation-l] We should permit Flash video playback

GerardM gerard.meijssen at gmail.com
Fri Jul 20 13:34:23 UTC 2007

Hoi,
Storage and bandwith is what the bulk of the financial resources of the WMF
are spend on. For our latest funding drive there was a budget for 1,4 / 1,5
million dollars. We got slightly more than a million. When we find that the
Internet Archive is willing to host a substantial part of our requirements
it would make it possible to do more of the other things we budgeted for.
Thanks,
    GerardM