[Foundation-l] We should permit Flash video playback

Emmanuel Engelhart emmanuel at engelhart.org
Fri Jul 20 10:32:37 UTC 2007

Preparing us to be able to offer a friendly and open way to handle
videos late 2008 seems to me a better idea.

That means at least:
* Improving Mediawiki in this direction
* Having a media-center to make video manipulations : convertion, thumbs,  ...
* resolving bandwidth problem

Your proposition:
* add dependences
* does not use free tech. (Internet Archive)
* is only for one-two years
* postpones our real challenge

Kelson