[Foundation-l] donation header on all sites: who is responsible and where is it announced?

Jon Harald Søby jhsoby at gmail.com
Thu Jul 19 09:45:35 UTC 2007

The developers would be responsible for making the sitenotice global, AFAIK.

The announcement is normally made by the board, but with the current
'separation of powers' (or, rather, responsibilities) between the
board and the staff, perhaps the staff is responsible. It is safe to
say that it is either of the two, at least.

As for your third question, I do not understand what you want to know;
could you elaborate?

On 7/14/07, THURNER rupert <rupert.thurner at wikimedia.ch> wrote:
> hi,
>
> who would be responsible
> * for putting the "your continued donations ..." header on all the websites
> * the announcment before it happens
> * for http://wikimediafoundation.org/wiki/Deductibility_of_donations which
> seems
>   not alphabetically ordered outdated?