[Foundation-l] Design goals for the election and board selection process

GerardM gerard.meijssen at gmail.com
Wed Jul 18 19:20:55 UTC 2007

Hoi,
We have passed the point of discussing functionality for SUL. Much of the
software has been programmed. It needs finishing and it needs
implementation.

With compulsory e-mail confirmation we make vandalism slightly more
difficult. It has the added benefit that a user can request help with his
password when it is forgotten. Time saving is not really an issue for normal
users, it does not cost much time. For the users we would prefer to pass us
by, creating a working e-mail account does take time ... great :)

Thanks,
     GerardM