[Foundation-l] Design goals for the election and board selection process

Philippe Beaudette philippebeaudette at gmail.com
Wed Jul 18 18:17:05 UTC 2007

I would also say that there were a VERY few cases raised to the Election Committee about someone who felt like they should have been able to vote and weren't.  Those few that were (ie, Jan-Bart, some developers with shell access that don't actually edit on-wiki, etc) got a hearing and I think most everyone was pleased with the outcome.

All ya gotta do is ask, folks... we'd have listened, I promise.

Philippe