[Foundation-l] Design goals for the election and board selection process

effe iets anders effeietsanders at gmail.com
Wed Jul 18 18:31:02 UTC 2007

Yes, of course you would, but right now a steward has to:
*Notice that the request exists
*Check whether he has an account. If so: log in
*If not: create account.
*Confirm emailaddress
*The finally he can give himself the needed rights.

By then over 50 vandal renames can be done by WoW & Co. Unified login would
take at least away the "check whether he has account" and "create account"
because he will have an account per definition of single user. The email
doesnt have to be confirmed anymore. He only needs to give a short link on
his userpage and grant himself (herself) the rights.

BR, Lodewijk