[Foundation-l] Design goals for the election and board selection process

Jesse Martin (Pathoschild) pathoschild at gmail.com
Wed Jul 18 18:30:28 UTC 2007

Unified login would register the 638 remaining accounts. I don't need
user rights on those wikis; stewards add rights from Meta when they're
needed, and remove them when they're done.

I'm not aware of any current way to automate account creation, since
captchas must be solved when registering on all Wikimedia wikis.

Yours cordially,
Jesse Martin (Pathoschild)