[Foundation-l] Design goals for the election and board selection process

Jesse Martin (Pathoschild) pathoschild at gmail.com
Wed Jul 18 18:11:30 UTC 2007

As a steward, I would love to have unified login. There are 638 wikis
where I still need to manually register an account so that I can
respond on any wiki without delay <
http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/User:Pathoschild/Sandbox2 >.

But... aren't we getting sonewhat off-topic?

Yours cordially,
Jesse Martin (Pathoschild)