[Foundation-l] Board votes results

Kim Bruning kim at bruning.xs4all.nl
Wed Jul 18 09:28:51 UTC 2007

On Mon, Jul 16, 2007 at 04:31:20PM -0400, Anthony wrote:
> Is there any chance of getting an anonymized list of all votes in the
> recent board election made public?  I'm especially interested in how
> many people voted for only one candidate, but it'd also be interesting
> to see the various groupings of votes.  The low percentage "approval"
> of the winners is probably a symptom of many people voting for only
> one candidate, but there are other possibilities.

Perhaps a compromise?

Perhaps not made public, but attaching a developer/ statistician/ mathematician
/ wearer of funny hats   temporarily to the election committee
to do some statistical wrangling should be possible without TOO much trouble,
I'd think.

We can then all look at the statistics (s)he's making, and maybe ask them more
questions, as necessary, without any of the worries of making the actual result-set
public.

read you soon,
	Kim Bruning
--
[Non-pgp mail clients may show pgp-signature as attachment]
gpg (www.gnupg.org) Fingerprint for key  FEF9DD72