[Foundation-l] Notice of the results of the WMF Board of Trustees election

Arne Klempert klempert at gmail.com
Sun Jul 15 13:50:34 UTC 2007

On 7/15/07, Alison Wheeler <wikimedia at alisonwheeler.com> wrote:
> I am aware that some other Chapters have different legal relationships
> with the Foundation, and that worries me over what could theoretically
> happen in the future in a 'worst case' scenario.

I you're going to invoke a worst case perspective, I believe all
Wikimedia "related" entities (Wikimedia chapters as well as the
Wikimedia Foundation) should immediately stop doing what they're
doing. They should mutate into stamp collecting organisations -- that
would lower the risks drastically ;)

Cheers,
Arne