[Foundation-l] Future Board election procedures and guidelines

Stephen Bain stephen.bain at gmail.com
Sun Jul 15 08:45:43 UTC 2007

> I would have concerns about the intelligence of a person who accepts a
> job counting paperclips.  I would quesion his suitability for a
> responsible Board position, and let my vote be guided accordingly. :-)

Indeed. Let the voters factor this in to their decision-making process.

If there's consensus that there are clear disadvantages for former
employees to be on the board (and I'm not sure that's the case) then
have disclosure requirements. Make sure that the voters are aware who
has been an employee.

--
Stephen Bain
stephen.bain at gmail.com