[Foundation-l] Notice of the results of the WMF Board of Trustees election

GerardM gerard.meijssen at gmail.com
Sat Jul 14 16:48:42 UTC 2007

Hoi,
For your comprehension:
at arm's length: Avoiding a close relationship

For the comprehension of others:
gibberish: speech or writing that is unintelligible, incoherent or
meaningless

So what I understand is that you either fail to understand is that there are
good reasons why chapters should want to keep their distance from the WMF
projects or that you disagree but do not say so. Please inform us what is
correct..

Thanks,
      GerardM

http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/at_arm%27s_length