[Foundation-l] Wikipedia:Office Actions

Brad Patrick bradp.wmf at gmail.com
Sat Jul 14 16:07:55 UTC 2007

That is entirely a matter for Mike and the new Board to deal with, first, at
the abstracted level of when legal counsel is going to have anything to say
about project-level issues and why; second, when a credible legal threat
exists, what action the Foundation is willing to take to make its existence
known to the community, and if it includes something like WP:OFFICE.

As an aside, Delirium, if your understanding of organizational structure is
so profoundly lacking as to not see what the significance of having a
legally existing Foundation is (and mind you, it already has existed for a
few years), I strongly suggest you divert some of your online energies to
learning about non-profit corporations before weighing in further.  WMF is
long past anarchy.  Sorry if that isn't welcome news to you.