[Foundation-l] Wikimedia Pennsylvania

Casey Brown cbrown1023 at comcast.net
Fri Jul 13 21:56:10 UTC 2007

I'm sorry, but you guys are a little behind.  We, in association with
ChapComm, have already created a website at <http://pa.us.wikimedia.org>.
At a later date, we will be creating <http://us.wikimedia.org> as a portal
for Wikimedia chapters in the United States and information that applies to
all of them.

We do not have a real reason for not using <http://pa.wikimedia.us>, except
the fact that we believed pa.us.wikimedia.org looked better.  However, at a
later date, we may set up a redirect from Wikimedia.us to us.wikimedia.org.

Thank you for your comments on this matter and I hope you will continue to
show support towards this new Chapter.

Casey Brown
Cbrown1023