[Foundation-l] The average voter and voting systems (was Re: Notice of the results of the WMF Board of Trustees election)

Jussi-Ville Heiskanen cimonavaro at gmail.com
Fri Jul 13 11:11:15 UTC 2007

Well, the beauty of the hybrid system I was talking about in my
message, where there is a real chance of simply not giving any
one the victory, is that even though you have said, I'd rathere
none of the guys below this line ever got close to being on the
board, you could still say... and I would pile them at the bottom
of a very deep hole in this order, hoping they never get up...