[Foundation-l] Wikimedia Pennsylvania

GerardM gerard.meijssen at gmail.com
Wed Jul 11 20:58:40 UTC 2007

Hoi,
Let me be clear/understood I am all in favour of having people organise
themselves. What I do not think is a good idea is set up many organisations
all with their chairman, treasury and secretary all with statutes and
by-laws .. really it is a great if you can prevent the waste of time that
comes with it.
Thanks,
     GerardM