[Foundation-l] Wikimedia Pennsylvania

Casey Brown cbrown1023 at comcast.net
Wed Jul 11 00:28:36 UTC 2007

Um, let's try one US chapter at a time, shall we? :)  Wikimedia Chapters in
the United States is all new to us.  We should keep WM-PA the guinea pig and
learn from their mistakes and follow their triumphs.  I think it'll be best
to wait for this one to go through before attempting to create others.

Casey Brown
Cbrown1023