[Foundation-l] Wikimedia Pennsylvania

Casey Brown cbrown1023 at comcast.net
Tue Jul 10 19:06:24 UTC 2007

I agree completely.  I have also suggested this in other places.  We would
just have a "Wikimedia United States" that may or may not be an "official
organization" but is more of a "Chapters committee" aiming and making its
business to help out fellow chapters in the United States and get them
started.  A committee based solely on Chapters in the United States would
allow us to focus on and learn more about American laws on items such as
this.

Casey Brown
Cbrown1023