[Foundation-l] Travel policy

Ilario Valdelli valdelli at gmail.com
Tue Jul 10 07:56:18 UTC 2007

During my job I have seen a company that has got a gym internally.

This strange situation has a rational way. The CEO told me that a
person who take care of his own body probably will be less sick and it
was an advantage for the company.

Why this preamble? Because in another company I have seen a similar
situation but with the idea to have a "child parking" for the
employers who has children but has not possibility to have a baby
sitter for a small number of hours.

Probably the possibility to park his child for one or two our in a
room to close to his work's room permit to the mothers or fathers to
be more present in the job.

What this means? That what we cannot see as advantage, probably it is.

After, if we need intellectually and financially "qualified" members
we can ask a fee to participate in Wikipedia or to be board member and
probably a button edit well hidden which only "qualified" editors can
found, and probably a test of intelligence to be board member.

I think that only tribal groups can accept the "qualified" ratio.

Ilario