[Foundation-l] (no subject)

Dan Rosenthal swatjester at gmail.com
Mon Jul 9 18:57:04 UTC 2007

Absolutely right. That's what her job description as chairwoman is.
If she were not doing that, she would have been removed from the
position.

It still does not entitle her to childcare expenses. Those have
NOTHING to do with her direct function of being on the board. They
are a secondary expense, one that when she accepted the board
position, continued to remain her responsibility.

I find it quite disturbing Erik that you call our discussion on the
travel policy, one that was referred to this list by Florence, who
has already thanked us for the feed back ("thank you for the
feedback" in email to Luna Santin), that you call it nonsense.
Discussion and constructive criticism is not nonsense, and never has
been. It's that kind of thinking which is why we need more
responsibility in accounting.

-Dan Rosenthal