[Foundation-l] for the future...

GerardM gerard.meijssen at gmail.com
Sat Jul 7 11:59:36 UTC 2007

Hoi,
You give the best reason why we should not vote for you at the next
election. When you stand you should want to achieve something positive.
There are enough people who have only negative things to say.

Whatever you want to say about Jimmy, he has done and does tons of good for
the Wikimedia Foundation, for its projects. And is it not wonderful, he is
human too. :)
Thanks,
    GerardM