[Foundation-l] Will the Board accept the election result?

Jussi-Ville Heiskanen cimonavaro at gmail.com
Sat Jul 7 06:13:58 UTC 2007

Speaking as a purely private person... I have some backround information
which suggests that Danny being elected would not be the first time that
people who previously had clashed viz a. viz election to the board had
found themselves at a position of having to work together on the board.

I think it is very reckless to suggest that the current chair of the board
would precipitate a likely fork just to keep Danny away from the board.