[Foundation-l] Election mailings

Gregory Maxwell gmaxwell at gmail.com
Thu Jul 5 15:09:52 UTC 2007

On 7/5/07, effe iets anders <effeietsanders at gmail.com> wrote:
> I am very much against these mailings, and would personally consider a
> block for spamming on nlwiki.

Okay. Nlwiki has rejected any assistance from me. Duly noted.
Frankly, it didn't really need it compared to other projects.

Nlwiki turnout has been high compared to several other projects since
the beginning of the election and it is very close to what enwiki's is
now, post mailing.

http://myrandomnode.dyndns.org/turnout.png

This is a graph of the turnout for each of the named projects. Turnout
is calculated as the ratio of voters to eligible accounts (excluding
the blocked criteria) who have made at least one edit since March 1st.
 Right now people who are eligible on multiple projects are counted
for each one, but once I have the rest of the data I will correct
that.

(The other missing large wikis such as frwiki and eswiki will be added
to the graph once I can get data for them. Hopefully that will be
later tonight.)