[Foundation-l] spamming of the english wikipedia users detected

Mark Williamson node.ue at gmail.com
Wed Jul 4 10:16:42 UTC 2007

This reads like a sentence from a passive-agressive partner.

"Well, I'll take out the trash because I'm worthless".
"Your friend Janine, the one you want to sleep with, called and left a
message for you."

or perhaps some of the more sneaky and unhealthy types of political discourse:

"Democrats, well known by now as traitors, presented a bill to Congress"
"Jon Marley, well known by now as a friend to organized crime, is
running for reelection"

Mark

On 03/07/07, Andre Engels <andreengels at gmail.com> wrote:
> 2007/7/3, Gregory Maxwell <gmaxwell at gmail.com>:
>
> > While I spent one paragraph of my message to Enwiki eligible users
> > making the point of why it is important in particular for them to
> > participate, my view is that we all need to participate. I worked on
> > English because it had such a large problem, because it is the
> > language I speak well, and because it is a community I have been a
> > part of.  Other, more qualified, people have been addressing turnout
> > in other languages.
>
> And, fortunately, unlike you, do not seem to have taken to sending out
> spam to do so.
>

> --
> Andre Engels, andreengels at gmail.com
> ICQ: 6260644  --  Skype: a_engels

Refije dirije lanmè yo paske nou posede pwòp bato.