[Foundation-l] spamming of the english wikipedia users detected

teun spaans teun.spaans at gmail.com
Wed Jul 4 06:00:10 UTC 2007

Thank you. you may be right - but i was alerted to the election by this
discussion, and voted only after reading this. From the sequence of events i
deduct that you completed the commons run before i read this and voted (from
my nl account) - dunnow if i am entitled to extra votes due to my english
and commons accounts.