[Foundation-l] for the future...

Ayelie ayelie.at.large at gmail.com
Tue Jul 3 19:53:17 UTC 2007

> It seems pretty clear to me that it would be reasonable for the
> Foundation to send out an official election reminder by email in all
> languages (or as many as we can muster) next time around.  Thoughts?

and on IRC for a while; are e-mails really necessary for *everyone*? Perhaps
if there was a preference for users where they could opt in or out of
foundation e-mails or site e-mails altogether if they so wish.

I think the e-mails will be considered spam by many (especially those who
can't vote anyway) and will get a lot  more people annoyed than it will be
appreciated by a few.

--
Ayelie
  ~Editor at Large