[Foundation-l] Detailed summary of Wikimedia board elections and candidates

oscar van dillen oscarvandillen at wikimedia.org
Tue Jul 3 10:34:33 UTC 2007

dear jesse,

thx for the trouble, but i personally find it very
1. pov and incomplete - rather a personal selection of topics and views, in
my case e.g. my urgent intention of *setting up a management information
system with integration of relevant statistics* is missing completely (among
other things).
2. unbalanced - the great differences in length per candidate are
unbalanced, e.g. kim bruning is presented with a mere 2 lines).

publishing your views on your blog i do of course not object to, but i don't
see why these should go on wikisource??

best regards,
oscar

On 7/3/07, Jesse Martin (Pathoschild) <pathoschild at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I've prepared a detailed summary of the board elections and candidates
> at < http://pathos.ca/blog/pathoschild/61 >, based on the collected
> platforms, comments, user subpages, articles, and so forth for each
> candidate. The wiki equivalent is at <
> http://en.wikisource.org/wiki/Wikisource:News/2007-07-01#Candidates >;
> corrections will be mirrored.
>
> It took far longer to read through all the information than I had
> planned for. I hope it will be useful for those with more important
> uses for their free time. ;)
>
> Yours cordially,
> Jesse Martin (Pathoschild)

*edito ergo sum*

DISCLAIMER: This message does not represent an official position of the
Wikimedia Foundation nor of its Board of Trustees.