[Foundation-l] Fair Use (again)

geni geniice at gmail.com
Wed Jan 31 23:50:03 UTC 2007

On 1/31/07, The Cunctator <cunctator at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 1/31/07, geni <geniice at gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > On 1/31/07, The Cunctator <cunctator at gmail.com> wrote:
> > > I'm not interested in doing that. I'm not an image licensing zealot.
> >
> > Not really relevant. NC images need to be removed and there is no
> > significant opposition to doing so.
> >
> > It would appear that you are afraid of putting your edits where your
> > mouth is. You think images should be manually orphaned. Lets see you
> > do it.
>

> Heh.
>
> I double dare you.

Already done it. why do you think the main NC cat is so empty? Or you
could go through my contribs and see how often "rm deleted image"
appears.

Come on I've given you a chance to lead by example or do you have so
little real faith in your beliefs that a few hundred edits is too
much?

Perhaps it is I mean it took me the best part of a week to sort the NC
category so just lets just limit it to the 5 images left in the
Non-commercial use only images category and the first page of Works of
the Philippines government category.

--
geni